· used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
· collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you, and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
· relevant to the purposes we have communicated, and limited only to those purposes
· accurate and kept up to date
· kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we communicated
· kept securely
Punkfrog may collect the following data:-
Punkfrog collects your data for the following reasons, and identified in the table below:-
Name, contact details and information from a support request
We will not share your data with other companies. When the retention period has expired we will delete your data. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Punkfrog stores your data on our Google Drive hosted by AWS. We will not transfer the personal information we collect about you outside the EU.
· Contact details for sales are saved in the sales CRM tool Insightly
· Contact details for customers and suppliers are saved in the financial system Visma
· Contact details and information for support are saved in the customer care log, which is an internal system
Appropriate security measures are in place to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information strictly to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need; they will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Procedures are in place to deal with any suspected data security breach, and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Punkfrog will not use your personal information for unsolicited marketing purposes.
Punkfrog would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights by law:-
· Right to access copies of your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
· Right to rectification of the personal information that we hold about you, which you believe to be inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to erasure of your personal information.
· Right to restrict processing of your personal information.
· Right to object to processing of your personal information.
· Right to data portability of your personal information to another party, or directly to you.
If you wish to make any of the above requests, we have one (1) month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing at email@example.com.
Cookies are text flies placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website explains how to remove cookies from your browser.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to Datainspektionen, the Swedish supervisory authority for data protection issues.